Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Interview 5



1) Alicia Garcia, South house.

2) “I’m leaning towards archaeology, because that’s what I want to do and study in college. And I just want to see if right now I can start researching and see if I like it so I don’t have to waste money on college if I don’t.”
3) “At CalPoly they just got a new archaeology professor, so I’m gonna ask her sometime this week or next week if they have something I can do over the summer related to archaeology."
4) “I hope to figure out what I’m supposed to be researching so I know what to expect next year.”
5) She asked about deadlines and how the format of our presentation and components worked, and I told her that we’re consistently doing research and research checks, but components have deadlines within themselves, instead of a regularly schedule deadline every two weeks or something. Then she asked about how the two hours are going to work, and I explained to her the layout of the two hour presentations and that it’s really the last thing she should worry about since the senior team will go over it with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment