Monday, May 20, 2013

Mentorship

Literal: Log of hours found here.
David Gonzalez (626) 915-5721

Interpretive:
The most important thing I gained from my mentorship was the ability to apply my skills. Throughout my research I've seen many tips and tricks, as well as information about the various parts that I worked with during my mentorship. Because of the connection I have with the Toyopros, the place where my mentorship took place, I was easily able to manipulate and examine anything that interested me. I was also able to apply anything that I thought I had learned in real life.

Applied:
As stated above, my mentorship allowed me to test anything I had seen in my research. I was able to get a better understanding of the things I was reading about. With this I felt much more confident in my answers. My mentorship also connected me to most of my interviews, which also helped solidify my EQ answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment