Sunday, June 2, 2013

Senior Project Reflection

1) Positive Statement
My senior project helped me develop my technical skills. It's pretty amazing to look back at how much I've improved due to taking things more seriously with my senior project.

2)
a. NC, I couldn't make the time requirement.
b. CR, I did the bare minimum work throughout and missed many deadlines.

3) My mentorship, it was very important to me, not just as part of my project but on a personal level. The hard work helped me a lot this year.

4) I would have tried to meet deadlines more often, and not given up on things so easily.

5) My senior project has taught me a lot about the field of automotive repair, and a lot about how to handle my work. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to apply my skills with tools and machinery to the real world, like I did in my Mentorship and independent components. I also hope that I won't make the same mistakes I did with my research and science components in the future, which is to put them off to the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment